You can find information about the process and tips for planning and submitting your idea here. If you need help using the platform, you can look here.
- What is the Stadtidee?
- What is the goal of the Stadtidee?
- Where will the Stadtidee be implemented?
- Are there other examples of participatory budgeting?
- Where does the money for the Stadtidee come from?
- Who is working on the Stadtidee?
- How are the city idea and the neighborhood idea connected?
- Who can participate?
- How can I participate?
- What ideas are allowed and what happens to them?
- Can I submit more than one idea?
- Who can vote?
- Who will implement my idea?
- How do I find fellow campaigners or how can I join an existing idea?
- How do I create a realistic budget?
- How can I get money for my effort?
You can't find what you are looking for?
Then you can find more tips here and ask your question directly.
All people who live, work or spend their (free) time in Zurich, regardless of age and residence status, can help decide how the budget of 540,000 Swiss francs should be distributed among the neighbourhood ideas. You can vote in one of the four areas - Zurich North, South, East or West. To vote, you have to register with a valid e-mail address and own a valid Swiss mobile phone number.
The money for the Stadtidee comes from the ZKB anniversary dividend ("ZKB Jubiläumsdividende"). With the anniversary dividend, the Zürcher Kantonalbank distributed CHF 13.6 million to the city of Zurich in 2021. According to the municipal council's resolution, 600,000 francs of this (incl. overhead) are to be used for a participatory budget.
The total sum of 540,000 Swiss francs to be distributed will be divided among four districts of Zurich in proportion to the population as follows:
- Zurich North (districts 11 and 12): 135,000 francs
- Zurich East (districts 1, 6, 7 and 8): 121,000 francs
- Zurich ...