What ideas are allowed and what happens to them?
In order for your idea to be put to the online vote, it must meet the following conditions:
- The idea is related to at least one of the two thematic priorities "Children and Young People" or "Climate and Environment".
- The idea is publicly accessible and has a direct connection to the neighbourhood.
- The idea does not result in a profit.
- The idea can be implemented independently by the person who came up with it.
- The idea can be realised by the end of 2022 at the latest. Exceptions must be discussed with the Zurich Office for Urban Development.
- Ideas that exclusively serve individual interests are explicitly excluded.
- The City of Zurich's contribution to the realisation of the idea amounts to at least CHF 1,000 and a maximum of CHF 9,999.
- The applicable legal regulations (e.g. with regard to social insurance, withholding tax, value added tax, foreigners' law, data protection, event permits) will be observed in the planning and realisation of the idea.
Whether these conditions are met is assessed by the sponsoring body of the Stadtidee (Zurich City Council) during the feasibility check.
Ideas that do not make it into the running for the neighbourhood budget but generate added value for Zurich as a community are discussed with the city administration and, where possible, forwarded to the office responsible for them.