The platform "Participation in Zurich's future" is the participation portal of the city of Zurich.
Get involved in dialogue, have an influence, help shape the city, become active. You can do all of this in the participation portal "Taking part in Zurich's future". For example in participation projects on planning, construction projects or special topics, in existing committees or in the form of voluntary work in the district or in the neighborhood. Join us!
For technical problems or other support cases, as well as editorial errors in the general area of the website, you can contact us using the following form: contact form.
This participation process has been initiated through the Climathon Zurich 2022. Participants have the opportunity to upload their ideas and projects and receive further Feedback from the city employees and experts within the time frame indicated.
Further stakeholders and experts are able to:
- Comment on the developed projects of Climathon and connect with the teams
- Add further projects and ideas existing in the topic and receive feedback from city employees within timeframe indicated
- Ask further questions to city employees through the general Dialog function of Klimaforum Zurich
Looking forward to the fruitful exchange!
About this process
How can people be motivated to use the SalüBox, that the SalüBox is perceived as fun to use? How can we make the space around the SalüBox more attractive, that people stop, have a chat and it gets more of a lifely spot? How can especially the older population be motivated to give it a try with the SalüBox?
Short challenge description:
With the SalüBox you can:
- receive parcels and goods,
- exchange things with friends and neighbours
- send parcels
The SalüBox can therefore make your life easier, it can connect you with other people nearby and help local shops to improve their service by collecting things around the clock in the SalüBox.
But not only that! By using the SalüBox you can reduce CO2 emissions, noise and traffic, because things do not need to be delivered to your door. You support circular economy by exchanging goods with the help of Salübox.
- How can people be motivated to use the SalüBox, that the SalüBox is perceived as fun to use?
- How can we make the space around the SalüBox more attractive, that people stop, have a chat and it gets more of a lifely spot?
- How can especially the older population be motivated to give it a try with the SalüBox?
The users need to be motivated to become friends with the parcel station, because it will enrich their life in the long term. ;)
How will it enrich your life?
If you take on the "last mile", you save many kilometres of travel. This means you
- reduce CO2 emissions
- reduce noise
- reduce traffic
- relieve people
You can COLLECT, SEND, EXCHANGE.
- Open for all common delivery services
- Access around the clock
- Protection against theft
- For private individuals and businesses
Project website: https://www.stadt-zuerich.ch/saluebox
Free pilot project for 18 months at housing estates and public transport stops.