Registration & Login
Why do I need to confirm my account for certain functions?
Certain features on the platform require account confirmation. We require account confirmation as a security feature to protect the platform from abuse (such as multiple voting).
Here's how to confirm your account:
- Once you access a feature that requires confirmation, the account confirmation dialogue will launch. Select «Confirm account» to start the process.
- Enter your phone number in the input field. It must be a Swiss number that can receive SMS. Use either +417_____ or 07_______ as the format. Do not use spaces.
- Within a few minutes you should receive an SMS from the sender «MitwirkenZH». In this SMS you will also find the code.
- Enter the code on the platform.
- If everything went through correctly, you have now successfully confirmed your account.
If you entered your number incorrectly, you can click on «Reset confirmation code» and restart the process.
- You only need to have your account confirmed once.
- There are no SMS charges for you.
- «Contributing to Zurich's Future» does not store telephone numbers. Your account will be assigned a code at the beginning of the confirmation process, which will be sent to you by SMS. As soon as you enter the code received on the platform and it matches the code already assigned, your account is considered «confirmed». Your phone number will be deleted again immediately.
- You can check your confirmation status in your settings and reset it if necessary.