Registration & Login
How can I register?
To register, click on «Register» in the upper right corner of the platform. You can open an account in two ways:
- If you already have a city «My Account», then select «Sign in with My Account». You will be redirected to a page where you can log in with your existing account. You can then complete your profile and set a name/pseudonym and an abbreviation.
- If you do not have a «My Account» or do not wish to use it to register, you can register directly via the platform. To do so, fill out the form below and choose a name/pseudonym, an abbreviation, a valid email address and a password. How can I register?
The «name / pseudonym» and the «abbreviation» appear in your public profile as well as next to your suggestions, comments and posts that you support. If you wish to remain anonymous, you can easily choose a pseudonym and an abbreviation without revealing your real name.
Please observe the following rules when choosing your password:
- Your password must consist of at least 10 characters.
- Do not use a common password (e.g. «1234567890»).
- Your abbreviation or your e-mail address must not appear in your password.
Before you can use your account, you must confirm your email address by clicking on the link in the email sent to you after registration. Check your spam folder if you have not received a confirmation email from the platform. Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you encounter any difficulties during the registration process.
Once registered, you can sign up and participate at any time via «Sign up» at the top right of the platform.
How do I participate as a group or an organisation?
If you want to register as a group / association or company, you must first create a profile in your own name. Once you have created a profile, you can create a group, add other users to the group and post in the name of the group. You can find more information on creating groups here.