What can I find under my profile?
Your public profile contains information about you and your behaviour on the platform. This information is publicly viewable. Shown are:
- Timeline: Name/pseudonym, abbreviation, profile picture (if available), website link (if available) and a description text (if available).
- Activity: shows where you have posted everywhere.
- Follows: List of users, processes, proposals, events, etc. that you follow.
- Followers: list of users who follow your account.
- Groups: List of groups you belong to
- Themes: You can select topics that are of particular interest to you in the settings. In this tab you will then see all relevant information on this topic.
A user on «Contribute to Zurich Future» can subscribe to an entire process or specifically to a proposal, an event, or to individual other users. The notifications are adapted according to the selection.
You can adjust this information in your profile or in the menu item «Settings». Here you have access to the following settings:
- About me: allows you to edit your name/pseudonym, your abbreviation, your email address, a link to a personal page, a description about you and your password.
- Notifications: Allows you to set when and how you would like to be contacted. You can find more information about this here.
- Groups: List of groups you belong to. You can find more information here.
- Topics: Allows you to specify interests to customise your experience on the platform.
- My Data: gives the option to download all user data. For more information, click here.
- Delete Account: Delete your account. For more information, click here.