Registration & Login
How can I receive the confirmation email again when registering?
If you have not received a confirmation e-mail after registering, first check the spam folder of your mail programme.
If the e-mail has landed in the spam folder, mark the e-mail as «not spam». This is important so that future e-mails from «Contributing to Zurich's Future» do not end up in the spam folder again.
If there is no confirmation e-mail in the spam folder, you can have the confirmation e-mail sent to you again. Carry out the following steps:
1. On the registration page, select «Have you not received a confirmation e-mail?»
2. Enter the email address associated with your account. Your confirmation email will be resent to this address.
3. If your email address has already been confirmed, you will see the following message:
4. If your account has not been previously confirmed, you will see the following notification:
5. Check your inbox again. An email like the following should arrive in your inbox. Click on the confirmation link:
After this notification is displayed, your account has been confirmed: